Next IEWG-conference will be arranged together with DAFEG (Deutsche Arbeitsgemeinschaft für evangelische Gehörlosenseelsorge e.V.)
• will be arranged 15.-19.10.2018 in Niedernhausen nearby Frankfurt in Germany
• will provide lectures, workshops and field visits.
• will cost € 590 including accommodation in a single room (discount possible on individual base)
For more information contact
The conference is open for anybody who works in deaf ministry independent from a membership in IEWG or DAFEG.
What is DAFEG?
The DAFEG unites those who work in the deaf communities in the Evangelical Church in Germany and wants to promote the service among deaf its churches and denominations.
Together we work to:
• advance the right of deaf people to take a full part in the life and leadership of the Church.
• encourage and enable deaf people to speak on their own behalf and to help others understand the language and culture of the deaf community.
• promote the right of deaf people to use sign language in the Church, particularly in liturgical settings.
• encourage the provision of properly trained pastors, catechists and deacons among deaf people.
It would be a pleasure to welcome you in Germany in October 2018!